A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Last Mile is a romantic comedy about someone with a terminal illness, made in a custom Visual Novel engine. It's full of heart and has multiple good and bad endings. Well, when it's finished, that is. Created during #ilujam2016, it's currently in active development. A short demo is uploaded as a preview!
This is my first attempt at making a visual novel, so any feedback / criticisms will be appreciated.
- Background Artist: Tom Garden (tomgardenart.com)
- Character Artist: Jia (ningen-sikkaku.tumblr.com)
- Composer: Timothy Paul (soundcloud.com/utrillo)
- Code, Story and Dialogue: KG Tan (sagittaeri.itch.io)
08/07/16 - Just realized I forgot to compress my assets, and hence the blown-up sizes of the game. Whoops! The updated demo now doesn't take as much disk space. Also, I cleaned up the text a bit... but it's otherwise still the same. More updates coming soon!
July-August Development Plan
- Code up the rest of the engine features, including multiple save, fast-forward to the next choice, etc.
- Create a settings panel
- Write all the scenes for Rafi & Emi's branch
- Add ambience and sound effects
- More music tracks!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.